Seville Golf & Country Club Transforms to Lifestyle Sport Resort
Posted: November 27, 2019 in Chains
ClubCorp – The World Leader In Private Clubs
GILBERT, AZ – Seville Golf & Country Club, a member of the ClubCorp family, announces the completion of an extensive multi-million-dollar reinvention project transforming the club to a lifestyle sport resort with new and upgraded Sports Club, Sports Zone and Hydra Waterpark, plus stylish new dining, social and entertainment features, all designed to enhance the club experience for every member of the family. The club officially unveiled this new sport-resort concept during an open house-style grand opening November 24, 2019.
“This truly is an exciting new chapter for the club,” said Garret Kriske, general manager. “We are reinventing the club experience and creating ClubLife, making the club more relevant to members of all ages. There is no better place to raise a family. We also are creating an even more robust calendar of events and activities, giving members so many more reasons to visit the club and show it off to their families and friends.”
Features and lifestyle amenities of the ‘new’ Seville Golf & Country Club, which combines modern style and contemporary flair with the history of Gilbert and a nod to the orange groves from which Seville Golf & Country Club grew, include:
- Sports Zone with three Tennis courts, three pickleball courts, half-court basketball court, outdoor cardio boxing;
- New 10,000 square-foot turf sports field perfect for hosting family flag football night, kids’ camps, field days and more;
- Sports Club which features strength and cardio room, group exercises offering over 60 classes per week, state-of-the-art cycle room with Wexer virtual fitness technology, interval training room and marketplace featuring Starbucks to go, retail, and grab and go food items;
- Hydra Waterpark which features cabanas, 25M lap pool (plus swim team), activity pool, two four-story waterslides, children’s lagoon pool, and Aqua, a full-service restaurant and bar;
- New restaurant – The Grove and Game + Gather entertainment area. Features an expanded open-spaced bar and lounge with modern seating, communal table where you can sit back and enjoy the innovative new farm-to-fork menu with signature club favorites, local craft beers bottled and on tap, as well as great wines by the glass all the while taking in the incredible view of the San Tan Mountains. A new innovative golf and social hub offering simulated golf games, pinball, classic video games, board games, trivia nights and more;
- Large TVs throughout the bar and restaurant;
- La Vista, the newly expanded outdoor veranda with comfortable seating, fire pit, Bocce;
- Enhanced Kids’ Club and daily childcare (complimentary for members);
- After school programming for kids Monday thru Thursday;
- GameON! Center for older kids;
- After-school tutoring/homework help;
- Seeds of Knowledge Preschool.
“The members are very excited about all the improvements,” said Lauren Malko, a member of the club’s board of governors. “There has always been a sense of pride and community among the members. We expect that families and residents of Gilbert and the surrounding areas will find all they need at our club to fully enhance their lifestyles. Seville certainly isn’t your typical country club and will provide fun and friendship for everyone.”
Located in the beautiful and award-winning city of Gilbert, a suburb of Phoenix, the club enjoys being an integral part of this thriving community. Recently named one of the “Top 20 Happiest Cities in the U.S.,” Gilbert also ranks as the top city in Arizona to raise a family. Seville Golf & Country Club features a beautiful 18-hole, 7,060-yard Gary Panks-designed golf course surrounded by stunning mountain vistas. The Spanish-style clubhouse offers both upscale and casual dining with an expansive patio offering views of the golf course and mountains. Amenities also include a state-of-the-art Sports Club, SportsZone and Hydra Waterpark with three pools, two four-story water slides, cabanas and poolside dining, three tennis courts, three pickleball courts, basketball court, 10,000-square-foot artificial turf field, and more. Seville also offers childcare daily to its members, as well as an onsite pre-school in the Children’s Clubhouse, a unique feature and benefit to Seville Members.
Members of Seville Golf & Country Club who enroll in Premier level Membership enjoy additional value-oriented benefits like 50% off a la carte dining at the member’s Home Club. In addition, members enjoy benefits within the Community and Worldwide including complimentary green fees and complimentary dining when traveling throughout the ClubCorp Network, which now offers access to more than 300 private clubs and special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts and entertainment venues.