Brick Bodies Announces Padonia Re-Grand Opening Celebrating Over $1 Million in Renovations
Posted: April 3, 2019 in Chains
TIMONIUM, MD – Brick Bodies Fitness Services Inc. announces their re-grand opening at Brick Bodies Padonia on April 27, 2019 from 9AM to 12PM, celebrating an investment of over $1M in their 60,000 square-foot Padonia location.
“We’re proud to open our doors to the community for our re-grand opening,” shares Vicki Brick, CEO of Brick Bodies, “At Brick Bodies, our reputation as an industry leader is founded upon giving our members access to the latest fitness trends so they can maximize their results.”
Brick Bodies Padonia club improvements include:
- New HydroMassage Recovery Zone;
- New Expanded Turf Area;
- Five New Eleiko Olympic Lifting Platforms;
- 40 New Treadmills;
- New Expanded Stretching Area;
- New Specialty Lighting in the Club;
- Enhanced Group Exercise Studio.
“From investing in immersive group fitness studios, top cardio and strength equipment to adding a HydroMassage recovery zone, Brick Bodies offers features that enhance our members’ workouts and their lives” adds Chuck Cavolo, Brick Bodies Chief Operating Officer.
April 27, 2019 Re-grand Opening Celebration highlights:
- All Guests Free;
- Free Specialty Classes – including Yoga Sculpt and BOGA Yoga (yoga on floating mats in the pool);
- Les Mills Program Launch;
- Free InBody (body composition) Testing and Goal Setting;
- Local vendors, food and drink.