24 Hour Fitness Expands Presence in the Miami Market With First Club in Homestead, Florida
Posted: January 23, 2019 in Chains
24 Hour Fitness
HOMESTEAD, FL – 24 Hour Fitness will open the doors to a state-of-the-art club in Homestead, Florida this January, offering local residents the opportunity to renew their commitment to living a healthy lifestyle in 2019. Celebrating 35 years as a fitness leader, 24 Hour Fitness prides itself on providing a team of motivating fitness professionals who offer personalized health solutions, while creating friendly, supportive communities for members to enjoy their fitness journey.
The public was invited to the club’s grand opening event on Saturday, January 19, which included club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative GX24 studio classes and more.
With Biscayne National Park to the east, Everglades National Park to the west, and the Florida Keys to the south, Homestead is surrounded by natural beauty. As the second oldest city in Miami Dade County, the idyllic city of 65,000 provides the best of both worlds: small town charm and big city amenities. Its welcoming town center, charming historic sites and free local trolley that allows residents and visitors to explore the downtown area, add to its reputation as a “hidden oasis” in South Florida and the ideal place to work, live and raise a family. The community-focused, state-of-the-art club is the perfect complement to the “hometown” feel, yet modern atmosphere residents enjoy.
“We are excited to be joining the Homestead community,” said Ashley Murray, General Manager. “Our talented team of fitness experts are ready to inspire, motivate and encourage members to reach new fitness milestones on their journey to becoming the best versions of themselves. Our goal is to create a welcoming environment to ensure fitness remains a fun, achievable priority this January and throughout the year.”
The modern new 39,253 square foot club features quality amenities, including:
- GX24® and cycle rooms with popular classes such as Zumba®, BodyPump®, POP Pilates, and Barre workouts included with membership;
- Hundreds of digital classes available on demand, for times when you want to take a class on your own or with friends;
- Personal and small group training programs, designed to elevate performance and motivation*;
- Rows of cardio and strength machines, plus free weights for every level of fitness;
- Dedicated zones for TRX® resistance training, core work, stretching, functional and sports-specific workouts;
- Multi-functional Olympic Training rig, used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts for both high-intensity training and Olympic lifting;
- Indoor practice court for basketball and other sports;
- Indoor lap pool for swim workouts and aqua classes;
- Whirlpool and sauna for relaxation and recovery;
- Spacious locker rooms with private showers;
- Pro shop for convenient access to nutritional products, snacks and workout gear;
- Kids’ Club for children up to age 12*.
- *Additional fees apply
24 Hour Fitness offers a network of more than 420 locations nationwide, as well as signature content and programming including:
- 24GO custom workout app, takes the guesswork out of fitness with workouts in the gym, at home and on the go;
- Fit:Perks® Rewards program, featuring exclusive sweepstakes, deals and VIP passes;
- 24Life® digital magazine, packed with ideas and lifestyle advice from world-class experts and celebrities on how to think, eat, move and recover better.