Announcing the New Bigger, Better Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
Posted: January 23, 2019 in Independents
NORTH DARTMOUTH, MA – Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness is on the move into a bigger, better, brand new fitness center. Coming Spring of 2019, Healthtrax is pleased to bring the community they have served since 1988 a new modern fitness center just a minute away from where they are located today.
“The past 31 years at 250 Faunce Corner Road provided so many great memories and success stories, the excitement and anticipation for the move to our next ‘home’ builds with every day. Proudly Debbie Gidley, Vice President of Operations remains at the helm with dozens of our dedicated employees. The new Center will mirror the best of what the fitness industry and Healthtrax staff has to offer to meet today’s fitness equipment and program expectations of the public,” said Stephen Capezzone, Chief Executive Officer.
New Healthtrax expansive 33,000 square foot fitness center includes:
- Expansive fitness floor – free weights strength training, and cardiovascular equipment;
- Functional Training Area and Equipment-new programs including turf and sled track area;
- HealthyStart and InBody health assessments;
- Group Fitness – 3 dedicated studios, dozens of classes Kick, Spin, Zumba, Yoga and more;
- 1/2Court Basketball Recreational area;
- 2 Racquetball Courts – leagues;
- HydroMassage Recovery Lounge;
- Executive Style Locker rooms;
- KidZONE – babysitting and youth programs;
- Personal Training -one on one and small groups;
- Group Fitness Classes – Spin, Kick, Zumba, Yoga and more.