PTR & Universal Tennis Launch New Benefits Exclusively For PTR Members
Posted: February 28, 2019 in Suppliers
Professional Tennis Registry
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) and Universal Tennis announced exciting new offerings for all PTR member professionals at the 2019 PTR International Tennis Symposium to drive engagement and revenue in PTR Clubs in the United States.
The new offering will give PTR coaches access to Universal Tennis’ industry-leading tools and technology, including its Universal Tennis Rating (UTR) Powered by Oracle global rating system and the UTR engagement platform.
“UTR is more than just a number,” said Dan Santorum CEO of PTR. “The partnership allows PTR members to access UTR’s Premium Club, which is their most comprehensive product available. This UTR platform for our member coaches in the USA will deliver a creative and flexible engagement tool for their players, which will ultimately keep people playing tennis and grow the game.“
The new offerings give PTR Club Professionals access to its Premium UTR Club product on the UTR engagement platform. With the Premium UTR Club Product, PTR coaches can:
- Get players rated on UTR and create opportunities for level-based play;
- Integrate UTR’s tournament and event management system to seamlessly create all types of play (matches, round robins, camps, clinics and large scale tournaments) from end to end;
- View player two-decimal UTRs, search, message and connect with players;
- Leverage data and analytics to understand trends, opportunities and drive member engagement;
- Access UTR training materials, webinars, case studies and ongoing support.
“Universal Tennis and PTR are committed to providing tennis players, pros, coaches and organizers with the world’s best technology to make tennis more affordable, accessible, and fun for all levels. We are pleased to offer our tools and technology to PTR members to make it easier for them to create opportunities for level-based play and drive tennis engagement in their local communities,” said Mark Leschly, Universal Tennis Chairman & CEO.
The new offering represents another milestone in the long-term partnership between Universal Tennis and PTR, under which the organizations will partner on strategic initiatives to support the growth and development of tennis and tennis teaching professionals worldwide. To take advantage of this new offering, please visit: www.MyUTR.com/PTR.