Matrix Fitness Expands Its Strength Portfolio With New Go Series
Posted: December 15, 2020 in Suppliers
Matrix: Strong, Smart, Beautiful
COTTAGE GROVE, WI – Matrix Fitness, one of the world’s fastest-growing commercial fitness brands, is introducing an all-new strength equipment offering. The new Go Series strength units are compact and designed with minimal adjustments to accommodate virtually any fitness facility’s budget, space and members.
“Our goal, based on insights from our key customer groups – owners, technicians, trainers and members, was to create a simple, easy-to-use strength series,” said Chris Adsit, Senior Global Product Manager, Strength, for Matrix. “We are thrilled to be offering a solution so intuitive and engaging with its design and user-friendly features, where anyone can sit and go!”
The Go Series is ideal for facilities looking to appeal to members new to strength training and circuit programs. The series is comprised of ten single station machines, each designed with low starting weights, compact footprints and back-to-back configurations that will improve traffic flow and help serve more members when space is at a premium.
Other Go Series highlights:
- Low stack height creates welcoming sight lines and an open aesthetic;
- Easy-to-read, color-coded exercise placards highlight targeted muscle groups and proper machine use;
- Storage space on top of stacks lets users keep their personal device, water bottle and towel in reach;
- Optional incremental weight allows for smaller progressions;
- Durable metal shrouds withstand tough environments and guide rods can be easily removed without tools, streamlining maintenance and service.
The Go Series portfolio includes Chest Press, Shoulder Press, Lat Pulldown, Seated Row, Biceps Curl, Seated Triceps Press, Abdominal, Leg Press, Leg Extension and Seated Leg Curl. The products are expected to begin shipping to customers in January 2021. To explore the Go Series, visit matrixfitness.com/strength/go.