ClubIntel Announces Launch of Follow-up Study to March 2020 Study and Report Entitled: The Fitness Industry’s Response to COVID-19
Posted: September 1, 2020 in Suppliers
DALLAS, TX – ClubIntel, a global leader in conducting market research related to the health/fitness industry, has announced that it is launching a follow-up study to explore where the fitness industry stands nearly six months to the day after clubs and studios were initially closed due to government mandated closures. Some of the topics the study will generate clarity on include:
- How the industry looks today compared to six months ago – comparisons to our baseline study.
- The percentage of fitness operators that are now open for business.
- How long fitness operators been open and how long were they closed.
- The revenue and membership impact on the health club and studio business.
- The policies, practices, and systems operators have put into place since reopening to provide a safe and trusted environment for their members and address government guidelines.
- The practices implemented during closure, such as the use of digital on-demand/live fitness content that are now part of the reopening offer.
The study will have a soft launch starting September 1st and complete its full launch by September 14th. The survey will remain open till the last week of September and a final complimentary report will ready by mid-October. We encourage fitness operators to take five to seven minutes to complete the survey by clicking This Link.
The data from this study will be made available to the industry at no cost in the hope it provides a compass for what fitness operators around the globe are doing to prevail and thrive in this new era.