Brick Bodies Announces the Opening of New State-of-the-Art Health Club in the Historic Rotunda
Posted: March 20, 2017 in Chains
TIMONIUM, MD – Brick Bodies announces the opening of its new state-of-the-art coed health club in the historic Rotunda. With its emphasis on small group training and creative programming, the new 26,270 square-foot health club will be the first of its kind in the Hampden area and will be opening in late May/early June.
The New Brick Bodies Rotunda is located at 727 West 40th St, Baltimore, MD 21211 next to the ICON Residence at the Rotunda, and it will feature:
- Top of the Line Free weights, Including 4 Squat Racks with Platforms;
- Cutting Edge Pin-Loaded Strength Equipment;
- Mezzanine with Cardio Theater & Over 60 Cardio Machines;
- Spacious Group Exercise Studio with Specialty Lighting;
- Extensive Group Exercise Schedule with Unmatched Variety of Classes;
- Modern Spinning Studio with Over 40 Bikes;
- Abs & Stretching Area;
- World Class Personal Training for Groups and Individuals;
- Team Training Studio featuring Boot Camp-Style Circuit Training;
- Turf Training Area for Unique and Challenging Workouts;
- Sophisticated and Modern Mind/Body Studio Featuring Yoga & Barre;
- MyZone Heart Rate Training Screens Displayed Throughout the Club;
- Locker Rooms with Saunas and Programmable Locker;
- Free Parking and more.
“We are excited to bring a health club of this magnitude to the historic Rotunda. Our core purpose is to change people’s lives for the better and we anticipate that this health club will do just that for those in Hampden community.” said Vicki Brick, CEO of Brick Bodies Fitness Services, Inc.