Bill McBride's Club Industry Show Fitness Leadership Track
- For this article, Log In to:
- View eVersion | Download PDF
(L to R) Allison Flatley, Bill McBride, Brent Darden and Frank Ancharski
BILL McBRIDE, President and CEO of Active Sports Clubs and former IHRSA Board Member and Chairman, is one of those presenting at Club Industry in Chicago October 7-9th. Bill is chairing the Fitness Leadership track at Club Industry, and he's invited you to attend the six sessions, which will offer business, operations and programming insights to leaders in the fitness industry. Bill has assembled a strong group of speakers to share their expertise with you, including:
- BRENT DARDEN who will speak on Leadership and Management for Fitness Leaders and People Performance for Fitness Leaders;
- FRANK ANCHARSKI, who speak about customer service in his presentation entitled, Unlocking the Service within Us;
- ALLISON FLATLEY, who will share her expertise in her session Programming for Fitness Leaders.
- Also, Bill will speak on Strategy and Financials for Fitness Leaders.
The all-day session will wrap up with a panel on Thursday morning and reward the attendees that have participated in at least four of the six sessions with a certificate of completion in the series. Bill urges you to join him and these dynamic speakers at the Club Industry Show in Chicago! If you have any questions, Bill can be reached by email at BillMcBride@BMC3.com or by calling (415) 299 - 9482.
• • •
We spoke with Bill McBride, and this is what he had to say:
As Club Industry embarks upon it's 2015 Conference, I wax nostalgic. I'm turning 50 right before the big show. Club Industry was the first show that invited/allowed me to be a presenter. A mentor told me if I wanted to speak nationally, I needed to do a local trade group and then just maybe get to Club Industry and IHRSA. I was involved in MACMA and became the President of the Association. I applied to speak at Club Industry. A gentleman many of us love, Howard Ravis, gave me my big break and allowed me to present at the Club industry Show in Chicago. I came back year after year while I was on the East Coast.
To view the full article, please Log In.
If you are not a Paid Subscriber, we welcome you to Subscribe Now.