ABC Fitness Announces the Best Fit Pros of 2022: Trainerize Awards Winners Revealed
Posted: December 15, 2022 in Suppliers
ABC Fitness Solutions
VANCOUVER, BC – Trainerize, powered by ABC Fitness Solutions, a premier fitness and coaching platform and mobile app that empowers engagement between fitness trainers, gym owners, and their clients, announces the winners of their 2022 Trainerize Awards.
Revealed at the recent Trainerize Collective online event titled How Fit Pros Can Win the Digital Marketing Game in 2023, Trainerize selected the best coaches and fastest growing businesses from more than 400,000 trainers, 30,000 fitness businesses who are coaching more than 2 million clients using the platform. Additionally, attendees received industry expert commentary from a variety of speakers from Trainerize, Glofox, NASM and more.
Through these awards, Trainerize recognized the hard work, constituency, inspiration and courage each of the winners showcased throughout 2022.
The 2022 TZ Award Winners are as follows, including descriptions of the achievements each owner and their business landed to receive the accolade:
- Trainer Of The Year – Amanda Zizzo, Body by Zizzo – Showed excellent client engagement with 1,400 active clients and 75,000 workouts completed throughout 2022.
- Studio Of The Year – The Cobalt Club – Incredible overall achievement with over 3,000 active clients using the Trainerize app regularly, to its full extent from fitness, to nutrition and habits.
- Remarkable Results With Nutrition – G-8 Fitness – More than 500,000 daily meals tracked over the past year.
- Remarkable Results With Habits – MyQFit – Delivered coaching services to 21,000 members and helped them go the extra mile with over 250,000 habits completed over the past year!
- Remarkable Results With Fitness – Women Who Win – With diverse programming, creative video workouts, and new challenges launched every few months, WWW kept their 1,300 clients most engaged and active in 2022.
- Rising Star – Brooke Goodal – Incredible progress as a new Trainerize coach since January 2022, delivering multi-service coaching and keeping all of her clients engaged.
“Our customers use their unique strengths and skill sets to motivate their clients to reach their health and fitness goals and to help them live their best lives”, said Sharad Mohan, co-founder and President Trainerize powered by ABC. “All of the winners of this year’s TZ Awards are growing their coaching business while having an incredible impact on their clients. We are so proud of them, and we will continue to celebrate coaches and fitness businesses who are making a difference and transforming the industry along the way”.