Excitement Builds for IHRSA 2021: Full Program Now Available
Posted: July 7, 2021 in IHRSA
BOSTON, MA – IHRSA’s 40th Anniversary International Convention & Trade Show (IHRSA 2021) website is now live and includes a registration portal, the complete three-day schedule and more. From October 13-15, 2021, the health and fitness industry will converge at IHRSA 2021 in Dallas, TX, at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas. The occasion marks the association’s 40th anniversary, and the first time the industry will physically gather after a two-year hiatus.
“More than ever, it is important for all of us to come together and celebrate the resiliency of the fitness industry and the impact we collectively create by promoting healthier lives,” said Bill Davis, CEO of ABC Fitness Solutions, LLC. “IHRSA 2021 will be the time to ignite creativity and redefine innovation for the future.”
This year, attendees will have more than 80 education sessions to choose from and can expect to hear insights from three world-class keynote speakers:
- Diana Kander, best-selling author, entrepreneur, and innovation consultant, presents Competing on Value Instead of Price on Wednesday, October 13. (Sponsored by ABC Fitness Solutions);
- Kenneth H. Cooper, M.D., MPH, founder and chairman of Cooper Aerobics, presents Preventive Medicine: It’s More Beneficial & Cost Effective to Prevent Disease Than it is to Find a Cure on Thursday, October 14. (Sponsored by MXMetrics);
- Scott Stratten, best-selling author and president of UnMarketing, presents The Age of Disruption: Everything Has Changed and Nothing is Different on Friday, October 15. (Sponsored by Matrix Fitness).
IHRSA has discounted rooms available in four local hotels. Be sure to book your stay at one of the official IHRSA 2021 hotels before they fill up:
- SOLD OUT—Omni Dallas Hotel, 555 S. Lamar Street, Dallas, TX;
- Aloft Dallas Downtown, 1033 Young Street, Dallas, TX;
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, 555 Evergreen Street, Dallas, TX;
- TownePlace Suites Dallas Downtown, 555 Evergreen Street, Dallas, TX.
Rickard Blomberg, president of Eleiko Sport Inc., urges health and fitness industry professionals to attend IHRSA 2021 to improve public health. He said, “Health and fitness have never been more important, and Eleiko is committed to supporting the industry to recover. The time to get together in person, to share ideas, and to work towards getting more people stronger, healthier, and fitter is now.”