GreenStreet Merges Wellness and Work with Opening of Life Time in Downtown Houston
Posted: June 10, 2021 in Chains
Life Time – The Healthy Way Of Life Company
HOUSTON, TX – At a time when consumers are reshaping how they live, work and play with a renewed focus on health, Life Time, one of the nation’s premier healthy lifestyle brands, has opened its newest luxury athletic club and premium coworking space at GreenStreet in Downtown Houston.
For the first time, Downtown Houston will have healthy living, entertainment and experiences, combined with a high-end coworking space intentionally designed to promote a healthy and fulfilling work life as part of Lionstone Investments and Midway’s mixed-use GreenStreet complex encompassing four city blocks.
“Life Time GreenStreet will be an urban country club for Downtown Houston, meeting the changing needs of consumers and their live, work and play lifestyle,” said Bahram Akradi, Life Time Founder, Chairman and CEO. “The Midway team has done a phenomenal job of reimagining what urban living can be with culture, creativity and innovation at GreenStreet. Coupled with our unique healthy way of life offerings through our athletic club and coworking, this will truly be a game-changing destination.”
The new downtown Life Time is the Company’s 11th resort-like destination in the greater Houston market, 26th in Texas and 157th across North America.
“We are pleased to continue our 15-year relationship with Life Time as we welcome Life Time and Life Time Work to GreenStreet,” said Brad Freels, Chairman and CEO, Midway. “It’s wonderful when we are able to partner with companies who share our vision and passion for creating places that engage people in their daily lives. Now, more than ever, it’s imperative we continue to offer our employees and visitors options that promote health, wellness and flexible workspace, and we believe Life Time is the perfect addition to GreenStreet.”
Life Time GreenStreet features the Company’s signature upscale architecture and design, and comprehensive programming and offerings to help members to succeed in their healthy living and healthy aging goals. Highlights of the athletic resort include:
- 56,000-square-foot athletic club and 29,000-square-foot Life Time Work experience;
- Dedicated studios for exclusive group fitness, cycle, yoga and Pilates programming; one-on-one personal training and small group personal training cardiovascular and resistance training equipment on spacious fitness floor;
- LifeCafe, a nutrition-focused, fast-casual cafe featuring a full menu, Meals to Go and grab and go assortments, along with Peet’s coffee, proprietary nutritional supplements and more;
- LifeSpa, a full-service salon and spa for hair, body, skin and nails;
- Luxurious dressing rooms featuring cold-plunge pools, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms, and complimentary towels and lockers, and an assortment of Soapbox body products.
Life Time Work GreenStreet is the second Life Time Work location in Houston following the successful 2019 opening at CITYCENTRE and sixth location nationally. From inception, Life Time set its sights on delivering a premium coworking experience for discerning professionals. The new GreenStreet location features everything needed to elevate how members find a healthy and fulfilling workday, including:
- Private, enclosed office spaces for up to 16 people;
- Flexible 30-day, 90-day or annual contracts;
- Lounge spaces;
- Open resident desks with a dedicated desk in an open plan resident space;
- Premium conference rooms, private phone booths & quiet rooms;
- Access to tech support and printing, copying and scanning;
- Social and professional community events;
- Reciprocal access to all other Life Time Work coworking spaces nationwide;
- Membership to all Life Time destinations in North America.
Located at 1201 Main Street, the club will be open seven days a week, Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Life Time Work is located at 1201 Fannin Street and members have 24/7 access seven days a week with the service desk available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A wide range of membership options are available. For more information, please call 713.258.2595 or visit http://lifetime.life, and follow along on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Life Time GreenStreet will access the tower lobby on levels two and three, which will connect from Polk Street to the GreenStreet Lawn, an open area programmed with live music and other community activities.
In addition to creative and high-rise office spaces, GreenStreet is home to popular restaurants, national entertainment venues, pop-up shops, local art installations, and an ever-changing lineup of events. An upscale, 223-key luxury boutique hotel and House of Blues concert hall bring after-hours vibrancy and activity to the property beyond the workday population.